Terms & Conditions
- By purchasing tickets for Penkridge Open Air 2023, you agree to comply with any reasonable requests required by local authority and/ or government to enable the festival to go ahead. Reasonable requests may include by are not limited to proof of covid-19 vaccination, proof of negative test within 24 hours of arriving at the event, the wearing of masks in crowded or indoor spaces. Failure to comply with reasonable requests to minimise covid-19 transmission and/ or infection at Penkridge Open Air will result in tickets being cancelled and not refunded.
- Proof of age may be required for all ticket types. Please ensure that you have ID with you in case you are asked. Failure to provide such ID may result in you being asked to leave the festival.
- Valid forms of ID include:
– An in date photographic driver’s license or provisional licence.
– A valid passport (not a photocopy). Out of date passports will NOT be accepted.
– A Proof of Age Standards Scheme Card (showing the PASS hologram).
- We will be operating and enforcing a strict Challenge 25 policy at Penkridge Open Air Festival. If you can’t provide valid identification when asked, you will be asked to leave the site and come back with your ID. So if you are lucky enough to look 25 or younger, please make sure that you bring an acceptable form of identification.
- Child Tickets can only be purchased by an appropriately aged adult (see points below).
- By purchasing a Child or Under 2’s Ticket you are confirming that you are either the parent, legal guardian or nominated guardian of the child for whom you are purchasing.
- Ticket holders under the age of 18 can only enter the festival with the person who purchased their ticket i.e. their parent, legal guardian or nominated guardian. Any under 18 ticket holders attempting to enter the festival without this person will be denied entry to the festival. For safety reasons, any persons attempting to enter the festival with a Child Ticket holder that they are not the parent, legal guardian or nominated guardian for will be denied entry.
- Children are not allowed on the festival site unaccompanied by an adult
- Prior written permission is needed by Penkridge Open Air Ltd to use Penkridge Open Air Festival tickets in any sales promotions, media, marketing, reward programmes, staff incentives, raffles, auctions or general competitions. The Penkridge Open Air Festival logo and any related Penkridge Open Air Festival artwork cannot be used without written permission of Penkridge Open Air Ltd.
- Tickets are sold subject to our right to alter or vary the published Event programme without notification which may result in changes to the performance line-up, playing times or any other aspect of the Event. We reserve all rights in this regard. Any published start times of a performance at the Event are estimates and subject to change. We shall not be liable for any change of a published start time or change to the artists scheduled to perform. No scheduled acts may be considered as headline acts regardless of their relative fame or prominence in the billing and so cancellation by an artist or performer will not entitle you to a refund. Please note, photos from previous years are used to support the advertising of the festival. To keep up to date with all artists in attendance, please follow our social media.
- We reserve the right to make alterations to the time, date, duration and Venue of the Event or other details governed by any Ticket in the event of unforeseen or other circumstances, including (without limitation), Force Majeure, safety and security concerns or decisions from any Authorised Person or other competent authority. In the event of such alteration, neither we nor the Official Ticketing Agent will be liable to the Ticket Holder or any other person for any costs, expenses or other losses resulting from such alteration, except to the extent set out in paragraph 20 of these Conditions.
- As soon as possible after we become aware of postponement, rescheduling or cancellation of the Event, all available information will be posted on www.penkridgeopenair.co.uk but it is the responsibility of the Ticket Holder to ascertain whether the Event has been postponed, rescheduled or cancelled and any new dates, times, and venue.
- Promotions, deals or discounted offers are provided at our discretion. All such offers are subject to availability and may be withdrawn by us at any time. Retrospective refunds are not permitted against any offer or promotion advertised after a booking is made.
1. In order to facilitate the security, safety and comfort of all attendees, Organiser (including any third party as may be nominated by the Organiser) reserves the right in its absolute discretion to conduct security searches of persons, clothing, bags and all other items on entry, exit or during the event and to confiscate items which may be illegal, cause danger and/or disruption to the Event or other visitors, or are in breach of these Entry Conditions and to refuse admission to the Event. Anyone resisting confiscation of disallowed items or disregarding these conditions will face eviction from the Venue.
2. Organiser reserves the right to:
a. evict any person from the Event who is: breaching these Entry Conditions;
b. committing a criminal offence;
c. behaving in a disorderly manner or in a way that has an adverse effect on public safety,
d. behaving in an anti-social manner or in a way that causes a public nuisance;
e. conducting themselves in a manner that is inappropriate to and/or compromises the safety and/or security of other visitors;
f. conducting themselves in a manner that is offensive and/or disrespectful to staff; and/or
g. under the influence of drugs and/or excessive alcohol; and/or
h. refuse alcohol to any attendee who, in Organiser’s absolute discretion, is unreasonably intoxicated and/or is behaving in an unacceptable manner;
i. evict all members of any group of persons from the Event where that group is behaving in a persistent anti-social manner.
j. In the event of an emergency, Event Ticket holders and all visitors to the Event must follow instructions and directions from stewards, staff and/or other officials.
k. The Event is an outdoor event and visitors are advised to wear appropriate clothing and footwear at all times.
l. Children must be supervised by an adult at all times.
m. All rubbish must be disposed of in the bins provided.
General Terms and Conditions
- Right of admission reserved (R.O.A.R.)
- Penkridge Open Air Festival is designed for people to have a good time. Anti social behaviour will not be tolerated and you will be ejected without refund.
- No admission without a valid ticket.
- Ticket holders (including all minors) agree to the use of their actual or simulated likeness in connection with the production, exhibition, advertising and/or exploitation of any photos, film, video and/or audio recording of this event and/or any element thereof in any/all media throughout the world.
- Guests may be searched on entry to the event. If you are in possession of illegal substances you may be arrested.
- Guests may have their temperatures checked on arrival, any guests deemed to be ill may be denied entry.
- You are not allowed to bring in your own food or drink
- The following items are not permitted at Penkridge Open Air: illegal drugs or physchoactive substances, laughing gas/NOS, Chinese lanterns, fireworks/flares, smoke canisters, camping gas canisters, generators of any kind, portable/chemical toilets, beanbags, glass of any kind, drones, laser equipment or pens, inflatable chairs / loungers, paint spray cans, klaxons / air horns / megaphones (or other similar items capable of making loud noise), personal motorized vehicles (unless a mobility scooter), animals, large sound systems, unauthorised or professional film or video equipment, high visibility bibs and jackets, poles, banners and flags, and any item which may reasonably be considered for use as a weapon.
- Due to on site sanitary and hygiene considerations, personal portable toilet units are not permitted to be brought onto the festival site.
- The promoter reserves the right to change the line up without notification.
- Your safety is of utmost important to us. On rare occasions we may have to close arenas and/or stages. The reason for any closure or restriction may include technical or operational reasons, inclement weather, capacity, or to ensure the safety and security of guests or if Penkridge Open Air Festival organisers reasonably consider the circumstances so require.
- Penkridge Open Air accepts no responsibility for any loss and/or damage suffered by you as a result of any event outside our control. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- All artists, performers, workshops and activities advertised at the festival are subject to change.
- We politely ask that people who set up large areas of camping chairs and blankets in the main arena do not do so when popular acts are performing.
- Warning – exposure to loud and excessive music may be damaging to your hearing.
- Parents are reminded that there are areas of the festival site, especially immediately in front of the stages, that are inappropriate for some people including young children.
- We remind all performers to remember there are children present and to use appropriate language, however we cannot ensure they will follow this advice. Some of our acts’ material may not be suitable for younger audiences (and some adults).
- Strobe lighting and lasers may be used at the festival.
- Penkridge Sports and Recreation Centre is a beautiful natural site and we want to keep it that way so please help us by keeping it clean and recycling/composting what you can.
Child Safeguarding Policy Statement
Penkridge Open Air Festival offers family based experiences which attract children and young people. We are committed to creating an environment which ensures all children can enjoy themselves in a safe and secure environment that prevents children being at risk from any form of harm or abuse.